- Have you ever had water in your bulk tank? Ever worried about growth? Opti-Lube Preserve is what you need for piece of mind.
- Designed specifically for bulk storage Preserve will help delay the degradation of your diesel.
Preserve is an antioxidant, metal deactivator and color stabilizer. The active chemistry helps to neutralize acid build-up and delay the onset of metal reactions (yellow and ferrous) that can catalyze the fuel to degrade and form polymerized material (sludge, asphaltenes). Preserve also contains a water separator (demulsifier) and strong cleaning chemicals that help to inhibit growth.
Though the diesel fuel will eventually still degrade Preserve helps to delay that. Preserve should be added to new fuel, it will not fix fuel that has already begun to fail.
Preserve is compatible with on and off road diesel, bio-diesel and bio-diesel blends.
For past news letters, studies/test, and other educational information please visit our General Information page.
*Available in an 8oz bottle.
- Increased Storage Stability
- Water Separator (demulsifier)
- Inhibits Bacterial/Algea Growth
- Keeps Fuel Systems Cleaner
- Inhibits Corrosion
Preserve Treatment Rates
Standard Treatment Rate:
2oz to 25 gallons of diesel fuel
4oz to 50 gallons of diesel fuel
8oz to 100 gallons of diesel fuel
- Download Preserve SDS (Safety Data Sheet)
For more information about how and when you need to use a stabilizer, Click Here to read our January 2016 News Letter.