This High-Tech Lubricant Enhancer Is Designed To Be Added To The Lubricants You Use Now. Adding Just 3% Of Opti-Lube Stiction Rx Can Reduce Wear By 40% or More! Filtration Remains Unaffected Since Opti-Lube Does Not Contain Solid Particles. Flows At –35°F, Yet Lubricates At Temperatures Up To 500°F
Stiction Rx has been tried and tested to eliminate what is known as "Stiction" in Diesel Fuel Injectors. This issue is common on the 6.0 and 7.3 Ford engines and is caused by friction within the injectors oiling chambers.
Satisfied Customers Include: Power Plants, Railroads, Agriculture, Ships, Mining, Factories, Trucking, Companies, Manufacturing Facilities, Auto Fleets, Etc.
Typical Applications: Engines, Gear Boxes, Manual Transmissions, Compressors, Turbines, Hydraulic Systems, Pumps, Roller & Journal Bearings
-Although we use the Stiction Rx in just about everything we own, because of possible issues with Gas vehicle Catalitic Converters, we cannot recommend its use in Gas engines with Catalitic Converters. Diesel Catalitic converters are made from different meterials and DO NOT have the same issues.
-Not Recommended for break in use.
-Not Recommended for use before 5000 miles on any engine.
Non-Hazardous When Used As Directed. Stiction Rx sold as 16oz Bottle
- Cure 6.0 & 7.3 Injector Problems Fast!
- Cleans HEUI Injectors, Removes Deposits
- Reduces Friction, Wear, & Operating Temps
- Cleans Oil Sludge Found in Oil Passages
- Reclaims Your Lost Horsepower
- Can Be Added to Any Quality Motor Oil
- Improved Fuel Economy - Up To 15%
- Reduced Power Draw - Up To 12%
- Less Rust & Corrosion
- Less Oxidation For Extended Drain Intervals
- Added Protection Against Water Contamination
Stiction Rx Treatment Rates
First Time Use Treatment Rate: 6% by volume (2oz per quart on first treatment)
Treatment Rate: 3% by volume (1oz per quart every treatment thereafter)
Out of stock