Stiction Rx has been tried and tested to treat and eliminate what is known as "Stiction" in Diesel Fuel Injectors. This issue is common on the 6.0 and 7.3 Ford engines and is caused mainly by sticking spool valves and friction within the injector oiling chambers.
We based this blend on our very popular Oil Fortifier and upped the detergent package to further clean the top part of these injectors and other components like the oil cooler.
This High-Tech Lubricant Enhancer is designed to be added to the lubricants you use now. Adding just 3% of Opti-Lube Stiction Rx can reduce wear by 40% or more! Filtration remains unaffected since Opti-Lube Stiction Rx does not contain solid particles. Flows at –35°F, yet lubricates at temperatures up to 500°F.
Because of possible issues with Gas vehicle Catalitic Converters, we cannot recommend its use in Gas engines with Catalitic Converters. Diesel Catalitic converters are made from different meterials and DO NOT have the same issues.
-Not Recommended for break in use.
-Not Recommended for use before 5000 miles on any engine.
Non-Hazardous When Used As Directed. Stiction Rx sold as 16oz Bottle
- Cure 6.0 & 7.3 Injector Problems Fast!
- Cleans HEUI Injectors, Removes Deposits
- Reduces Friction, Wear, & Operating Temps
- Cleans Oil Sludge Found in Oil Passages
- Reclaims Your Lost Horsepower
- Can Be Added to Any Quality Motor Oil
- Improved Fuel Economy - Up To 15%
- Reduced Power Draw - Up To 12%
- Less Rust & Corrosion
- Less Oxidation For Extended Drain Intervals
- Added Protection Against Water Contamination
Stiction Rx Treatment Rates
1st or 2nd time cleanup Treatment, Replace 32 onces (1 Quart) of motor oil with Stiction Rx at Oil Change. (2 bottles)
Regular Maintenance Treatment, Replace 16 onces (1/2 quart) of motor oil with Stiction RX at Oil Change to maintain engine performance. (1 Bottle)